His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, September 26, 2011

Family Errands!

This may sound silly...but, I love running errands with my little family! I enjoy the four of us going out and shopping...even if it's just for groceries. Now the task of shopping with three others is not always easy. Greg is usually trying to escape from being contained, Maria is now on the move and likes to grab at things, and my hubby throws crap into the cart that I have to sneak out. However, despite the challenges...I love being with all of them! :-)

Typically when shopping at Kroger, we get the cart with the car attached to it, and Greg goes in there and it keeps him amazingly entertained as he beeps his way around the store thinking he is controlling where we are going. We then just have Maria in the front seat and Greg is oh, so sweet and strolls the kids around as I shop! However, on this recent trip, the car cart that was left had some sort of questionable brown substance in it, so we settled for the double wide cart!
Lovingly staring at each other, as it is their first time sharing the cart! Please note in the background: first stop...wine for Mommy!
WOOHOO! Background: Second stop...beer for Daddy! Priorities, right?
Preciousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment