His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, October 3, 2011

Who's your Mama??

Like any good Catholic family, we talk about Mary a lot! We love Mary...I mean hello? She mothered the Savior of the world! She's kind of big deal and she deserves a lot of respect and honor. We talk to little Greg a lot about Jesus, but he knows very well who Mary is, too! We hope to instill in him that she is someone he can rely on for intercession. Mary knows Jesus' his heart so well and can bring her Son our intentions and prayers. I am a firm believer Jesus is a Mama's boy and He still listens to her...remember that whole Wedding of Cana miracle? He was just following his Mom's directions! :-)

My in-laws bought me an Our Lady of Grace statue for my yard for my birthday this year. It just came in recently and we put it in our yard. Our Lady of Grace is my favorite face of Mary...hence, my daughter's name...Maria (Spanish for Mary) Grace! Greg LOVES our new addition to the backyard.

Why hello Mama Mary!! :-)
Deep in prayer and conversation with Mary!
AHH!! Melt my heart!! Before saying Bye Bye to Mary, he bent over to kiss her, and off he went to play!!

1 comment: