It's hard to believe my big boy has been 5 for over a month! He is so sweet and growing too fast! He has quite the personality! I love how curious and smart he is. He is always thinking and always creating. His preschool teacher told me she would not be surprised if he grew up to be a writer because his imagination and story telling are just incredible. I am so proud of him. He is a great big brother. He still is 90 miles per hour all day long, but I would not trade that energy for anything! He is all boy. All of the time.
Greg Birthday Interview:
1. Who is your favorite person in the whole world?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What is your favorite TV show?
4. What is your favorite sport?
5. What song do you like the most?
Somewhere Out There (American Tale)
6. What do you want to be when you grow up?
7. Who is your best friend?
8. What is your favorite book?
The Monster of the Woods
9. What are you really good at?
10. What would you buy if you had $1000 dollars?
11. What is your favorite food?
12. What is your favorite part of school?
13. What is your favorite toy?
my work desk
14. What is your favorite animal?
15. What is your favorite movie?
We love you little man! Don't ever stop being you!