His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, September 2, 2011

Summer Childhood Memories!

One of my very own childhood memories was Kool-Aid popsicles! I have been searching for a reasonably priced popsicle making set since last summer! Upon my search, I discovered that this item must have been a trend of the late 80s/early 90s...as I was finding nothing! And then...I was at a Tupperware Party...and they are back, and even better than ever! :-) I was so excited to buy these and fill them with Kool-Aid to allow Greg to experience this classic summer treat!
His first taste!
Upon seeing his popsicle...he said, "BIIIIIIGGGG!"
Tupperware Plug: These holders are AWESOME and so easy to use!
For reals...he is this pale!
For those of you who plan on trying red Kool-Aid in popsicle form...nakey baby is the way to go! :-)
Deliciousness!
So cute enjoying his treat!

And maybe after the popsicle was gone...he ran nakey through the sprinkler!
And maybe...he climbed up the playground and peed on to the swing I was on!

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me so much of you and Jonathan enjoying this same summer treat - minus the being peed on!

    ReplyDelete