His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, September 15, 2011

How?

How is this tiny baby boy going to be 2 in just two weeks from today??
It seems as if it were only a few short months ago that I was bringing my sweet first born home for the first time! September 30th at 12:48 p.m. Greg came into our lives weighing in at 7 pounds, 1 ounce and 21 inches...yep...I remember every detail of the day as if it just happened!
And here is my sweet little man at age 1! Seriously, I feel like I have blinked, and this year was gone! I feel like I had just made plans for his very first birthday party. My little baby has grown up into this sweet little toddler.
He has stolen my heart, and will always hold a special part of it because he made me a Mommy! These two years have flown by, and I know I will be sending him to school before I know it. And when he walks out my door, packed up for college, I will probably lose it!

We love you Greg and are so very proud of you and the sweet little boy and big brother you have grown up to be in these last two years!

No comments:

Post a Comment