His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Thankful!

I love these two munchkins! This week was just one of those weeks that went great! The kids play more and more with one another each day. It warms my heart as I hear them talking and playing together! SOOO thankful I had them close together...they really are becoming each other's best friend....most days! :-) I know one day they will be coming up with plans to fool Mommy, but that's okay...they are not quiet talkers!
They moved their chairs over in the kitchen, grabbed their drinks, and played here laughing and talking and imitating each other for a solid 15 minutes! It was precious!
Drink Break! (After they said cheers and clinked cups....I'm 100% serious!)

I am also thankful for parents who spoil my children! We had ice cream at Grammy's this week! I am just blessed to have my Mom and Dad so close and I am thankful they like to hang out with me...okay...with my kids...but we are a package deal! :-)
Maria was a little bit messy eating her ice cream!
Greg enjoyed his, too!
This picture sums up our week! It was fun and laid back! We enjoyed our time outside and had nakey babies running around inside!

So thankful to stay at home with these sweeties each day! They light up everything and make any bad day a million times better with a smile or giggle! Love my life! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment