His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Morning Routine!

Our morning routine is simple, but I love it! Both of my babies are so cuddly and I just love this time of day with them. Maria is usually up first, and I take her down and change her diaper and get her ready for the day. Then, it's breakfast time! Greg usually wakes up around this time, and he comes downstairs and sits on the couch while I get his breakfast ready! He is so still and kind of out of it for the first 10 minutes he is awake. After breakfast, I get Greg ready. The kids play while I clean up. Morning time is when they play the best together and I just love over hearing them talk and play together! Maria goes down for a nap around 9, and I eat breakfast and have my coffee while watching Live with Kelly while Greg continues to play. From 9:30-10:30 Greg and I work on educational activities! I love watching him learn. I love teaching him. I love planning our activities! Some days it is as simple as coloring, other days we are making and creating, or sorting! Maria wakes up and we continue to play!
Morning milk in Mommy's coffee cup!
So good!
She's one cute eater!
Smiley Baby!
Playtime! This is how we roll during potty training...practically naked!
Close up!
My little cutie!
Still loving the beads from Mardi Gras!

AHHHH! I am so blessed to be their Mommy! They make everything right in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment