His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Random

I feel like my brain is a jumbled mess this week. I'm going to blame it on the potty training. So here is some randomness to go with my jumbled brain.
I LOVE that these two are starting to play with each other. It is ADORABLE to listen to them talk with one another. They definitely still fight more than play together...but these moments just melt my heart! Greg loves to show Maria things and have her involved in his world of imaginary play!
Stuffed animal fun in the laundry basket! They love each other.
Crazy hair. I could not get it down one day no matter how many times I had wet it down!

Potty update: Making good progress! He still has had some accidents each day...but is getting better and better! If he would just tell me when he had to go during his busy schedule that would help a lot. He goes consistently with me to the potty every 30 minutes...but if he needs to go in between this time he just doesn't tell me (unless we are in the car...he's great about telling me in the car!)

Maria is just growing and growing! Her language and ability to communicate has really impressed me! She says some words, and I have a feeling that one day she will just wake up talking in sentences! She is a cutie and has been so great handling all of the attention Greg is getting with the potty!

I am busy trying to train for my next half marathon (which is less than 2 weeks away!)! I was certainly not as committed to my training this go around as I was with my last half! Hoping to keep up the hard work now, and not die on March 18! :-)

And I'm done...

No comments:

Post a Comment