His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, February 26, 2012

God made dirt...

...and dirt don't hurt! :-)

We had some wonderful weather in the 70s last week! With that, the kids and I spent as much time outside enjoying our backyard and fresh air as possible! They play so well outside together and I really do not have to worry about either of them getting into anything. I was enjoying my book, when I looked up to see two little ones covered in mud! They had found world's smallest amount of water by my Mary statue and had gone to town playing in the dirt and water!
Maria decided to try some mud as a snack, too! YUM!
Happy girl playing in the mud!
Messy hands!
His shirt was not able to be saved. Georgia clay is not forgiving!

This makes me excited to have more and more warm weather! My kiddos love the outside and I can't wait for lots of outside play, pool time, and picnic lunches outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment