His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas 2011: Christ is Born!

Christmas Day was just a great celebration of the birth of our Savior! We started the morning off at our home with just the four of us! I loved waking up and anxiously awaiting for my sweet babies to wake up! We video taped our whole morning at our house, so I don't have any pictures to share. We then headed over to my parents house to open presents, have breakfast, and hang out a bit. After this, we went over to Greg's parents house to open presents and have dinner. The day was spent with lots of family time, and all of it was just great! Below are some pictures of our Christmas morning at my parents' house courtesy of Papa Mike since we only had the video camera with us!
Santa came!
She was so cute trying to open presents!
Pause for a photo
This might as well have been her gift...she loved the bows!
He was a very serious present opener.
No one knew how to respond to this as present diving is not allowed at Lisa's house. :-)
Cutie!
Checking his gift out!
This was actually Maria's present.
Snowman night light!! WOOHOO!
Unwrapping techniques of a 1 year old.
So excited!
Singing and cooking.
Driving.
Maria wanted a turn, too!
Mommy and Maria
My little crooner.
Love my lil bro!
My soon to be Sister in Law!
Maria just loved this baby doll...and Jonathan, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment