His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shoes!

Now that the little man is walking super well now, it is time to put shoes on in public places. He really likes to be barefoot, so I have decided shoes are just for public...these are some pictures from his first time in shoes before we went to Mass on Sunday!
And the shoes are on. They are super cute Keen's that my Grandma bought for him!
And we are off...
Man down!! These shoes are not so easy to walk in Mom!
This little one is not one to give up!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alyshia, I love your new blog and seeing all the pictures of the little guy, now getting to be such a big guy. Thanks for sharing and keep us posted on Maria Grace! I'm excited that you got your wish for a girl.
    Hugs and Kisses, Shelly (aka GAS)

    ReplyDelete