His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, September 17, 2010

Just me and Dad time!

My husband is a great man...I always knew this about him. :-) He has really shown me what a great man he is as a Daddy! He never ceases to amaze me with how wonderful he is with Greg. He loves to have guy time with the little man! At least twice a week, when he wakes up in the afternoon, he takes the little man out and about and allows for me to have ME time! It is glorious, whether for 30 minutes or an hour or two! I am so thankful for him, and all that he does to support our growing family!
!
Time to prep the grill for our cookout!
Getting fancy with the grill tools! Little Greg now thinks that this hamburger spatula is his new toy. He goes into the cabinet to get it to play with at least 4 times a day! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment