His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, September 6, 2010

GAME DAY, BABY!!


Gearing up with Aubie for an exciting day!!

Saturday was filled with visiting family...and FOOTBALL, of course! We headed over to Greg's parents since his sisters were all in town and hung out there for a while enjoying the day with food, football, and family time!

Hubby Greg thought the little man made for a nice football! If only I was quicker with a camera!

We then headed out to dinner with my parents to celebrate my mom's birthday! And then back to their house for some more football watching and the AUBURN GAME!! :-) It's pretty safe to say we will be spending most of our Saturdays over there since my mom and dad ordered the ESPN college package with DirecTV! LOVE IT!! ;-)

Half time nap from all the family craziness!

Pretty cute in his Auburn wear! Pardon the fact that he is without pants...it was hot outside!

When is kick-off???

Mommy and her Little Tiger! WAR EAGLE!

2 comments:

  1. Also a friend of Becca, read you sweet post for continued prayers for them...she is such a strong woman! I've only known her for short time, but am amazed and encouraged by her sweet spirit.

    And when I saw these cute pics of your AU little man I had to give a big WAR EAGLE!! My husband and I met while at AU and now we take our kids there every football season---love Auburn football, love Auburn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her strength truly amazes me. Our younger siblings have been best friends since kindergarten, and I have loved getting to know her over the years!!

    WAR EAGLE!! I cannot wait until our little guy is old enough to go to a game. We are hoping to get some tickets to an afternoon game this season! :-) The night time ones probably would not work out! :-)

    ReplyDelete