His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Summer Recap: To the Cabin!

Ronda and Ed have an AWESOME cabin out in Colorado, not too far from Fairplay! We took the day and took the kids up there and had a BLAST! This was Greg and Maria's first ATV ride! They had so much fun! 
 Ready to go with Grammy and Papa! 
 Daddy and Maria
 On the ride...
 Fun times! 
 Eyes and ears ready to go with Dillon
 Getting ready to shoot his first gun
 Lessons on gun safety with Papa! 
His first shot. He looked right at me, and said..."see that, Mommy?"

We had so much fun, and I am looking forward to our next outdoor adventure! We stayed through dinner and spent the evening out on the porch in the mountains! It was beautiful. I cannot wait to spend the night up there and make more memories with my little ones! 

No comments:

Post a Comment