His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Summer Recap: Father's Day!

After our adventure in Glenwood, we headed back toward the Denver area for a Father's Day BBQ! It was a little weird spending Father's Day without my Dad and without my hubby, but it was still a blast! 
Grandma Judy and me! She may still be the reason I cry every time I leave CO. She told me one day I would grow out of it...20 years later...
My stud! 
GAR and Maria
Mark and me! 
Pap and me! He is one good lookin' grandfather! 
When all else fails....crate them! :-)
Grandma running through the sprinkler with Greg and Maria. She is a much cooler Great Grandma! 
Sprinkler Fun! 
Love! 
Tired Maria! 
Greg and Molly hanging out! 

Although I did not get to spend the day with my Dad and Greg, it was a blessing to spend the morning with my Papa, and the afternoon with my Pap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment