His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Summer Recap: Casa Bonita!

Casa Bonita is a place near and dear to my heart. This Mexican restaurant has all you need...food, puppet shows, arcade, shows, cotton candy, walk through cave....it's basically Jonathan and I's favorite place ever. It is always fun taking the kids here to watch them enjoy the excitement that was once mine so long ago! :-) 
 Greg and Grammy watching the cliff divers!  
This was about the last picture I got of Greg at the restaurant. He kept Papa Bob busy walking around and looking at everything. He went into the cave with me, Papa, Pap, and GAR about 12 times! 
 Papa Bob bought Maria and Greg light up swords....very exciting! 
 Manna from Heaven...sopapillas! They make the best ones EVER! 
Maria enjoyed hers! :-) 

There was a lot going on that night, but we had a blast! As always...I need to be better with my camera! 

No comments:

Post a Comment