His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Summer Recap: Heritage Square

Heritage Square is another favorite childhood place of mine. The cute little town has shops, restaurants, an amusement park, go-carts, and the infamous alpine slide!! We had a great day spending time at the park. Greg was sad he was 1 inch too short to ride the go-carts with Mommy! He did have a blast riding the other rides he was tall enough for. Neither of my children show fear when it comes to rides....LOVE IT! 
 Maria on her first big kid ride! 
 Greg and GAR
 Somehow GAR got stuck riding all the rides. 
 Grammy and Boo on the Ferris Wheel! 
So much JOY! 

I took both kids down the alpine slide. They both were so AWESOME on the way up to the top of the mountain on the ski lift!!  It was a little scary getting them on and off the lift...but they were great riders! I don't think I have ever held onto their clothing so tight in my life! They both loved going fast down the mountain with Mommy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment