His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Round and Round!

A few weekends ago we were at the mall and decided it was time for Greg to experience the Merry Go Round! He LOVED it!! In fact, he loved it so much, when the ride was over and I was taking him off he made quite a scene! The entire ride he kept making noises of awe and amazement. He frequently bent over to kiss his horse as well! The entire ride was so amazing for him and so amazing for me to be apart of as he experienced it all. As the ride came to an end, I LITERALLY had to pry his fingers off of the pole. Then I had to walk around as he SCREAMED like I was abusing him. This screaming continued our entire way out of the mall...we were clearly done shopping! I was terrible. Here are some pictures from his ride!
Waiting for the ride to start!
Here we go!
LOVE this!

Needless to say, we have not been back to the Merry Go Round. He screamed so loud, I have fears of letting him ride it again because people were seriously staring us down as we carried him screaming out of the mall. I decided Grammy and Papa can take him...Papa can afford to pay 2 dollars over and over and over again! :-)

1 comment: