His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, March 21, 2011

Forks and Spoons!

It has been so much fun watching Greg hit all of his fun little milestones! Our latest one...using forks and spoons! I just think it is so cute! He wants so badly to use the things Greg and I use and he has loved having big boy utensils at the table! It's so funny to watch him use them! He has gotten really good with them...but when things get too hard to stab or scoop...his hands are always ready!

LOVE! :-)
SOOOO GOOD!
Perhaps I will eat this one with my hand!

Big boy!!
We have also put the high chair away and got out little man a booster seat! He loves it and you can tell he really enjoys being apart of the table with all the other grown ups! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment