His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Photos of Maria...

...are sorely lacking in comparison with her brother. Greg has about a million pictures from birth to one year. Poor Maria...

I have fallen into the trap of business and have not taken nearly as many pictures of my sweet girl. Greg would make a poopy face - kodak moment, perhaps some spit up on the face...better get the camera out. Not for Maria...my camera is rarely next to me and to be honest, I have not thought much of taking pictures. It's hard to think of thinks like that when I am chasing Greg, feeding Maria, rocking one of them, getting lunch ready, cleaning, laundry...you get my drift...I am sorely lacking on time! But alas...here are some recent pictures of Maria. Most of them are her sleeping...but I just love me some sleeping baby pictures...so innocent and peaceful...I have learned that these moments are numbered when they get older! :-) Better to capture it now and have it to remember when they are running around and into everything and take only one nap! :-)
Hanging out with Pooh Bear!
Sweet Sleepy Baby
Just hanging in the car...this was take at 7 1/2 weeks...she is almost sitting up with support! Time is flying!
Maria likes Coach accessories, too!
LOVE!
Relaxing with my doll!
She was supposed to be helping me fold laundry...she found it rather boring!

Passed out at the park!

I am trying hard to remember to capture all of her moments on my camera! My house is clean, laundry is kept up with, my kids are happy...I guess I'm not doing too bad if pictures is where I am falling apart...good thing I have a great memory, right? :-)

1 comment:

  1. Those cheecks are amazing!! What a sweet and beautiful girl. I can hardly wait to meet her! And I think you are the best Mommy ever - pictures or not!

    ReplyDelete