His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fall Fun

I do love fall! However, living in the South...fall is short...if it even shows up! I do LOVE all the fun fall activities regardless of how hot it may be outside. We normally take a trip to Jaemor Farms, about an hour north of us, and then we usually spend the rest of the day in Helen soaking up Oktoberfest. The kids have a blast picking out pumpkins, hayrides, corn maze, and farm slides! Then, Mommy and Daddy have fun enjoying some good beer over dinner in Helen! It's usually a very wonderful family day for the four of us! 

This year...was a little different...
October came and went VERY FAST! Somehow all of my favorite fall activities got bypassed with busyness. I hated that. So one Thursday evening, we packed up the kids and headed to the Buford Corn Maze. It was not our usual day long adventure, and there was no good German beer involved, but it was still a blast. 
 Here we are on the hayride! Greg loved the big tractor that pulled us around the farm and through the woods! 
 We don't get many family shots together...
 Mommy and Maria in the corn maze! Greg and I are very (kind of an understatement) competitive. We cannot wait until the kids get older to divide into teams and race in and out of the maze! 
 My cuties!
 Close up! 
 I love him! 
 Who doesn't love a glow necklace? 
 Maria was beaten most of the way home by Greg's necklace! 
Our pumpkin patch finds! 

No comments:

Post a Comment