His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween Carnival

Greg's school had a Halloween Carnival on Tuesday! It was so much fun to dress the kiddos up and to spend the day at Greg's school with his little class! I also know why God never called me to be a preschool teacher...I was spent when we left at noon! 
My super cute pirates! 
This was Greg's artwork hanging up in the classroom! Adorable, I know! 
Greg and his dear friend Zoe! 
Trick-or-Treating...around the parish offices! 
Opening all the goods! 
Game Time! They had lots of fun games set up for the kids and they all had a blast! This was musical chairs...3 year olds do not understand this game...
Music Class Time! 
Flapping our arms like bats! 
Maria wanted to be in preschool...
Pretending to be a train! 
Pumpkin Patch Time
She found a good one! 
A very cute boy with a pumpkin! 
Class Picture! 
Greg was being a sweet big brother and let Maria help him decorate his pumpkin! 

Halloween Hands!!! 

The entire morning was so much fun! We are very blessed to be a part of the Prince of Peace Preschool Community! 









No comments:

Post a Comment