His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, October 8, 2012

Dentist Round 1

On September 17th, Greg had his first dental check up! He was so good, and did such an amazing job! We went to my old pediatric dentist, Dr. Lugas. It was so nice going into the office to familiar faces! Greg was even assigned my old hygienist, Mrs. Kathy! She is just wonderful. She was great explaining everything to Greg and what was going to happen, and it was great catching up with her. I was touched by the fact that she could recall certain things from my life when I was young. It really meant a lot to me, and I am so glad that Greg and Maria will be under their care. Dr. Lugas gave me a big welcome back hug! Greg had a great check up, and we were told that we were doing a great job brushing, and to keep up the good work! 
 Getting ready for his cleaning! 
 Mrs. Kathy cleaning his teeth! 
They took a little polaroid of Greg and Dr. Lugas. This is a picture of the picture! Greg is looking super awkward as he holds onto his little good bag! 

Really looking forward to our regular dental check ups here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment