His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, December 16, 2011

Operation Playroom Loft!

Our playroom is our formal dining room. True story. It works for us, and we don't have anything to put in the formal dining room anyway. :-)

I decided a couple weeks ago that it would be cool to have a loft in there to accommodate the crazy amount of toys my children have. We have gone through toy boxes, donated toys, and even donated some of the larger items around the playroom...and still...there is so much. I originally brought the idea of lofting the playroom up to my hubby, and he thought I was crazy. Maybe it was because I wanted the entire room lofted. I realized that this would be a crazy project, and so we talked realistically and came up with a reasonable idea! :-) Our next step was finding someone to financially support my vision...thanks Mom and Dad! And then we needed to hire the help.
We recruited cheap help. They work for beer. Thanks Papa and Pappy!
They worked hard!
Complete with carpet!
She thinks she is like 2 or something!
He loves it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment