His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011: Santa Claus

We ventured back to BassPro a weeks and half before Christmas to have a a visit with Santa! We love BassPro Santa. He is free. For reals...FREE! There is NO sitting fee, you can take pictures with your own camera, and they take one and give you a 4x6 print of it FOR FREE! My hubby and I also think that this Santa is the best looking one in the area! :-)

Greg was very excited to see Santa. He did great with him last year, and this year was even better. In the professional picture he looks a little confused and he really wouldn't smile. But after picture taking, Santa talked with him and he asked him what he wanted. When we had asked Greg what he wanted from Santa, he has always told us juice...he's weird. Well...when Santa asked him Greg told him he wanted a BIG FRUCK...except he was was so excited, he didn't pronounce the R very well! Santa just laughed, and told Greg that he likes TRucks, too! :)


Maria...she was not a fan of Santa. At all. As I walked her up to him, she grabbed my arm tighter and tighter. As I pried her off of me, and sat her on his lap, and walked away....she LOST it! She was fine the second I rescued her from the jolly old man!

And the professional shot of 2011...

(This is a picture from my phone of the picture...my scanner is having issues...sorry it's kind of blurry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment