His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Double Trouble!

With two little ones who are both very mobile (as in both walking), it is only natural that one or the other, or both are getting into things! I am sure it will only be a matter of months until they are both conspiring against me as a team! :-)
She's a climber.
Just hanging out on this small lego table.
Yep, he got a hold of the medicine (no worries, he can't open it...yet!)
He is sitting where my DVDs go.
Tupperware Destruction.
It always starts with just getting out one lid!
A little too close to Grammy's Christmas decorations!
Playing around in Papa's office!
For reals she does this all.the.time!
I love them...even their messes!

No comments:

Post a Comment