His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, November 20, 2011

13.1 Challenge: 4 days out!

I can hardly believe I will be running my first Half Marathon in 4 days! I am anxious and excited to do this and to see my 3 months of training pay off! So how has training gone? I ran my last big run last Sunday! I ran 10.02 miles in 1:53:08! I was pleased with this, and hope to do as well on race day! My goal in to finish in under 2:30:00. I think that this is doable, and would love to be closer to the 2:20:00 mark...really, I just will be happy to finish, as this running thing is new to me! :-) I already have my eye on another Half in March! :-) Update to come after the race results are in on Thanksgiving!

On another note...I am done with GRAD SCHOOL! YAY!!! I will be receiving my diploma sometime in December! Not to brag, but I have graduated with a 4.0! I am thrilled to be done with this, and know that my hard work will pay off when I go back to work some day!

So what do I do with my free time? I read what I want when the kids go to sleep...or play on Pinterest! :-) I have also started selling Mary Kay! Check out my website
If you have any questions, want to try products at no charge, or order contact me!

So there is my quarterly update on myself! I will be back to posting about my sweet babies tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment