His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Summer Travels: Casa Bonita!

Okay...so, it is totally mid-October...but I just downloaded the pictures from my mom's camera from our summer travels!

Casa Bonita is a part of my brother and I's childhood. It encompasses all that is good. :-) This blog post cannot do this place justice, as it is a must visit to understand. Going back to this childhood place brought back many memories and made me realize that this place is not as big as I remember. This Mexican restaurant in Denver allows you to eat dinner in front of entertainment (which was a lot more cheezy as an adult...but little Greg loved it as much as I did when I was little, and that was all that mattered). There are skits and waterfall divers that go on as you are eating your meal, an arcade, puppet show, scary cave walk, treasure chest, and gift shop. This place is also the home of the best sopapillas in the world! Casa Bonita will forever hold a special place in my heart and I look forward to many more visits with my own kids!

I didn't get very many pictures with my mom's camera, and the ones from my phone came out too dark! :-( Here's what I did get though!! Accompanied on our trip was Grammy, Great Grandma Shirley, Great Papa, Great Pap, Great Grandma Judy, GAR, Ed, Eryn, Mark, Dillon, Great Aunt Shelly (GAS!), and Great Uncle Porter!

Papa, Grandma, me, and Maria!
Papa bought Greg and Maria glow in the dark, light up toys!! We still play with them and LOVE the way they light up and spin!
Coming out of the cave walk! He got only a little scared!
The Great-Grandmas and Maria hanging out!
The boys watching bags!
Shelly and Maria!!

No comments:

Post a Comment