His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

God is GREAT!


This ADORABLE little man is my Godson!!!
Evan Michael!!!

Rebecca and Zach welcomed the newest addition to their family on August 11, 2011!
This past Sunday, Greg and I headed over with the kiddos to bring Zach and Becca communion after Mass. They asked us to be little Evan's Godparents and we were beyond thrilled to accept!! We are so very excited to be a part of his spiritual growth in the Catholic faith!

On the way home, Greg said to me, " I don't know about you...but I was holding back tears when they asked us to be his Godparents!" MELTS my heart that my hubby is excited and just as passionate about being a Godfather as I am to be Evan's Godmother!

Little Evan, we are so blessed and honored that your Mommy and Daddy asked for us to help to raise you and guide you in the Faith! We cannot wait to teach you all about Jesus and His love and grace!! We love you!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot....I am crying now!!!! God is SOOO good! Love you guys so very much!

    ReplyDelete