His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

All around the US: Virginia!

Yes, it's true we went here at the beginning of June and I may be a huge slacker in posting pictures. Give this girl a break...mommy of two under two and grad student limits the free time I have for blogging...for reals!

But here you have it!

In June we ventured up to Williamsburg with Eryn, Ronda (affectionately known as GAR), Grandma, and my mom! It was a wonderful girls trip + Greg! We toured colonial Williamsburg and had a few other day adventures while up there!!
Greg listening like such a big boy to our tour guide who showed us the Capitol! He did amazing on the 30 minute tour considering it was super hot out and not in a stroller. Colonial Williamsburg clearly did not have to adhere to ADA laws as nothing was accessible with a stroller...or for people in wheelchairs! During the last 5 minutes he kind of started losing it...he wanted his juice and drinks in buildings from the 1700s was NOT allowed!!
Time out from touring to hang at the playground!
This is how we roll.
This bull was HUGE! Greg was fascinated and needed to squat down to get a better look with GAR!
He broke free from the stroller, and did not know what to do...so he stood awkwardly on the side of the street!
Taking in the historic (maybe boring to him) scenery!
Eryn and I looking super cute...as usual! :-)
Eryn, Ronda, Grandma, and me...and of course...I am the only one looking super awkward in the front!
Greg was our tour guide at the Church.

On the shuttle bus...with NO carseat...it was totally legal...no worries!

Our trip was great and filled with awesome memories! The women in my family crack me up and we always have so much fun on our yearly trips!! However, Ronda and my mom are ditching us in 2013 to go to Europe without their wonderful daughters...LAME. But not to worry...2014, after Eryn graduates from high school...Eryn and I will be taking our own awesome trip to Europe without our moms! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment