His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, August 25, 2011

All Around the US: Tiny Town, CO

Yep...true story...this is a real place...and guess what? Everything in the town in TINY! Tiny Town is located near Morrison, CO. Where is Morrison, you ask? You will find Morrison in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains...perhaps about 25 minutes away from GAR's house!
Our visit to Tiny Town was inspired by the boys' annual trip out to CO. My dad, Jack, and Greg were traveling back home, and saw a sign for Tiny Town. Jack and Greg asked my dad what Tiny Town was, and my dad told them it was a town where everything was miniature. Jack and Greg did not believe my dad...but here is the proof that Tiny Town is exactly as Papa described it! :-)

CARS! We love cars!
Holy Buckets...I can touch the roof!
Just hanging with the big kid cousins: Dillon, Mark, and Eryn! Apparently all of the boys felt the need to lean on this building as the picture was taken...they are weird!
Miss Maria just hanging out...not her best photo...the CO sun was bright in the mountains!
Where is Maria?
Mark and his Jelly Roll! :-)
Maria and GAR!
Just taking a rest!
Mommy and the kiddos!
I made them do this...and it may be the most awkward picture ever! Dear Mark and Dillon: sorry I made you look like losers.
There was no UPS in Tiny Town, so we hung around the FedEx store instead. I contacted someone I know at UPS Corporate (Dad) to remedy the situation. I'm not sure he took my request seriously!
Hmmm...this bench is just my size!
Hanging out at the Tiny Town Library!
LET ME IN!! HA! Greg was really determined to get in the Saloon of Tiny Town.

Tiny Town also had a great RailRoad ride that Greg LOVED!! I did not get any pics of this! I was busy holding on to his shirt in fear that he would stand, or jump, or lean, or fall out of the train!

We then grabbed some ice cream before heading out...and of course, a visit to the Souvenir Shop! Grammy bought Maria and Greg super cute Tiny Town shirts to remember their visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment