His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, May 9, 2011

Thankful!

In a world of so many hardships it is sometimes hard to see the good in everything! Sometimes I let myself get stressed about silly, insignificant things, and lose sight of the wonders God has placed in my life. With the tragedies of the tornadoes that ripped through the southeast, the floods hitting those along the Mississippi, and an economy that is still not so stable...I realized I have everything and so much more. Some of the things I am praising God for...
*my husband - he works so hard for this family, not just at his job, but around the house...he helps me when I need and has been super busy building a fence and deck for our family
*my children - they bring the joys and smiles to my life every day!
*my family - they are my support...they pray for me, they help me when I need it, and they love me!
*friends - new and old. I know the old ones are always there for me. I know I can count on them for their support, love, laughs, and tears. I am loving the new friends I have made since graduating from Auburn. These women of God have shaped me in new ways, and I am so thrilled to be sharing mommy experiences with them!
*our home - our plan was to move out this year...clearly not happening any time soon...but so thankful for a roof over our head, a bed for all, and ability to pay for utilities without a struggle
*Greg's job - the fact that we can live off of his paychecks is an amazing blessing so I can be a stay at home mom
*our health - we are all healthy! :-)
*St. John Neumann - we love our church and are beyond blessed to have this amazing Catholic community
*our neighbors - we all look out for each other...being home by myself at times it is nice knowing people are looking out for my house and any suspicious activity
*wine - it's necessary some days! ;-)

Let's just call that my top ten! :-) There are so many more blessings in my life and I am trying to remember to be grateful for each of them each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment