His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Oh, Greg!

This little boy has stolen my heart!
He really likes to say cheese for the camera now! It melts my heart!
This is his new fake smile when we pull out the camera...strange boy!
Greg is super curious and into everything. He took Papa's toothbrush and decided to use it himself. He also rubbed it on the floor, shower door, and carpet. Sorry Dad!
His latest trick..jumping from the coffee table to the couch. Awe.some.
Just hanging out at the park...this boy LOVES it outside!!
Mommy and her little man!
Still working on the brotherly love
When outside he enjoys collecting rocks and sticks!
He loves the bath!

He makes me smile!

It is so hard to believe that Greg is 19 months! This time is just flying! He is one active little boy!! Some updates on Greg...
*Size 4 diapers, size almost 7 shoe (we will be getting new ones before summer), size 18 months clothes...he still has no bottom...so shorts and pants are always a little saggy!
*He's pretty much got all of his teeth!
*He sleeps from 8pm-730am most days!
*he takes one nap for about two hours!
*Greg loves it outside. We spend a lot of time outside. Our deck and fence are almost done and we are so excited for this! (pics to come later!)
*Greg is still adjusting to big brother role. He does very well with her and gives her kisses, but also will bite her, pull her hair, or pinch her. Lovely. Overall he is very sweet with her. He helps me change her diaper by throwing the diaper away and putting the wipes back where they belong!
*he likes to construct elaborate things to climb on out of toys to unlock the deadbolts to get outside or on top of the wall unit, or to get in the pack n play
* he has done great with his toddler bed!
*we will be working on playing together with others. He does okay, but will pull hair and take toys at times...I suppose this is semi-normal...but something we need to work on!

I am just so honored that God gave me this precious gift. He truly brings so much joy to my life. He cuddles with me and gives me kisses and although his cuddle time is short it is the highlight of my day! He is into everything and non stop, but I LOVE it! He is one curious little guy! He amazes me at how smart he is! I am truly impressed with how much he can do and how fast he learns!

1 comment: