His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Here we go again...

...back to Grad School! (BIG sigh!)

Only four more classes left until I have my Master's Degree! :-) However, getting back to school this time around with two little ones is something I am dreading. Classes start today, and already I am finding ways to procrastinate!

Maria and Greg both nap for about two hours at the same time everyday! During this time I usually get things done that I can't always do with them around...cleaning, balancing the checkbook, laundry....and most importantly a nap for me! I am going to miss this time over the next 16 weeks. Trading in nap time for research and paper writing is not exactly something I am looking forward to...at all!

In the evening both kids are in bed, sleeping soundly by 8:30. From 8:30-10 is ME time...sometimes I take a bath...other times I read, watch TV, make phone calls to friends, drink some wine....you get my drift? RELAXATION! This, too, will be replaced with reading textbooks, journal articles, and whatever else my professor assigns...perhaps I won't even make it 10 if I am boring myself to sleep! :-)

And so it begins....16 weeks with limited ME time...which is funny because I already had limited me time...hahaha...oh well! Here's to 16 weeks of school that I'm hoping will fly by...good thing hubby Greg is super awesome at helping me keep my sanity when I need it most!!

I guess should stop blogging, checking emails, and facebooking...and get back to class before the kiddos wake up! YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment