His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, April 30, 2011

AUBURN!!

It was so great to go back to Auburn for a visit! My family in Colorado came down at the end of March and we took a day visit to the loveliest village on the plains! Going back brought so much joy to my heart! I LOVED college and everything about Auburn!

Greg enjoying his first corn nugget at Niffers!
Toomer's Corner! Auburn is so beautiful and the weather was perfect while we were there!
All I wanted from the visit was a picture of my kids in front of the trees at Toomers! Don't even get me started on how upset I am that my kiddos may never partake in the wonderful Auburn tradition of rolling the trees after a win!


Outside the stadium! Oh how I miss football games. The last time I was in Auburn I was 9 months pregnant with Greg! One day when I am rich I will get season tickets!
WAR EAGLE! BEAUTIFUL!!
Eryn's pre Auburn attendance picture! It will look nice in a double frame when she is in her cap and gown after graduation! Eryn is a freshman in high school, and I may or may not be swaying her college decision! :-)
Ed and Ronda! Ed thinks Eryn isn't going to Auburn...I think he is wrong!

The day was great! Lunch at Niffers, a stroll around campus, Toomer's lemonade, and I had so much fun being the tour guide explaining all of the wonderful things about campus and showing off one of my favorite places! I have to admit I did not feel quite as cool strolling around campus with my massive double stroller! I cannot wait to take Greg and Maria to Auburn for a football game...maybe this fall for the little guy?? I sure do hope so! WAR EAGLE!

1 comment:

  1. I have a perfect solution for your sadness. If you guys never win again...you will never have a reason to roll the tree. WOW...that really hits two birds with one stone in my opinion...what do you think?

    ReplyDelete