His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas 2010

We had a wonderful Christmas! It was low key, which is just what this super preggo mama needed! We started off the morning in our home. We woke up and opened presents with Greg and had so much fun. My mom let us borrow her video camera and we filmed the little man all morning! He was much more interested in the paper and boxes than anything else. He LOVED touching the bows on all the presents! Santa was very good to him! :-) We had a nice family breakfast...and Greg and I got to use our new toy...our Keurig coffee maker! We then went to Greg's parents house for a few hours to open presents and visit with them! It was a lot of fun, and once again, the little man made out good! We then headed over to my parents house. While the little guy napped, we opened presents, and when he woke up, it was his turn. Our car was loaded down with presents for my little pumpkin. He was spoiled rotten and our playroom has ZERO room left in it! :-) We stayed at my parents the rest of the day and Greg's parents came over to join us for dinner and visiting! It was a great day filled with lots of family, laughter, and just the joyful Christmas spirit that comes with celebrating our Savior's birth! Here are some pictures from our wonderful day!!
Greg and his 2.5 pounds of Reeces!
Greg and I with the new video camera my mom and dad got us!
He LOVES his new rocking horse!
The best present ever!
Perhaps I will sit and enjoy some Crown in my new chair!
You can even ride the horse standing up!
Did I mention, we had a white Christmas in GEORGIA!!??? The first one since 1882! CRAZY! I will do another post soon with the pictures and videos of Greg in the snow!

Unfortunately, I really did a terrible job taking pictures Christmas day...that's about all I got...or rather my dad got! Hope your Christmas was blessed! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment