On March 10, my sweet little Josh turned 1 month! Each month, I will take his picture next to the guitar for his little growth comparison…he was not so much a fan of this! Oh well…
So what is my sweet guy up to??
* Josh wears size 1 diapers.
* He is still in his newborn clothes, but quickly moving into the 0-3 months size! I may be in a little bit of denial that he is already outgrowing things.
* At his one month check up: weight - 9 pounds, 1 ounce (25th percentile) and 21 1/8 inches tall (37th percentile) Cate, his pediatrician, said he looked great!
* Josh has a stuffy nose, just like Greg and Maria did in their first couple months of life…lots of saline and suction.
* Josh holds his head on his own for extended periods of time. He pushes his whole chest off of the floor during tummy time. He pushes off his feet and "stands" for several seconds at a time. He has come close to rolling over on more than one occasion! Please slow down, little man.
* Josh likes to nap in his swing.
* He eats every 3 hours during the day and demand feeds at night.
* He only wakes up once at night. He is down for bed at his last feeding around 9:30 and wakes any where between 2 and 3 to eat. He is then out until 6, and usually falls back asleep until I throw him in the car to go to preschool or dance or wherever else Greg and Maria are off to on any given day!
* Josh smiles. He is trying to coo and talk a little now, too.
*He naps 45 min to 2 hours between feedings…just dependent on what we have going on.
* Josh loves being in the ergo baby carrier. He has been to several teen events in it and has done wonderful!
* He has his little fussy time from 8-8:45 pretty much every night! :-) But…that's okay because he does not really cry very often!
Josh is a super sweet, go with the flow baby! He has only been with us for a month, but it seems like he's always been a part of the family! He is a blessing to us and a little joy to our lives!
|Papa and his littlest buddy!|
|Mommy snuggles before bedtime!|
|So much stimulation!|
|He has deep thoughts about life|
|My little Catholic! Ash Wednesday!|
|He's living the life!|