His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, April 25, 2013

God is Moving!

There has been so much going on over the last few months! I am overwhelmed thinking about how many pictures I have yet to post, things I wanted to blog about, but have had no time to do it! So I am just starting fresh...this post will catch you up on some things, and then we will move forward...

Our Easter was wonderful! We had a great time with Greg's family!  It was low key, and that was just fine with me! Lent had been a roller coaster of emotions for me personally, and part of me was sad to see it end. The glory of the Resurrection is alive and vibrant in my heart as we continue on in this Easter season! Praise God for the small victories! My heart is very much looking forward to Pentecost...

Easter Tuesday was a most joyous day! My old Pastor from SJN, and current Pastor/bossman at Saint Brigid was ordained a BISHOP!  The Ordination was BEAUTIFUL! I was beyond honored to be one of 100ish non-clergy guests in the Cathedral to witness this beautiful event! 
 This man holds such a special place in my heart! 
 I really could write an ENTIRE post about this day, but I am trying to just catch you up on some of the  happenings in my life! 
 On May 25th, our dear Seminarian, Brian, will be ordained as a transitional Deacon! We are looking forward to celebrating yet another wonderful vocation! This comment has nothing to do with the picture of Bishop David prostrating himself before the Lord... I was just writing about my excitement for the next ordination! 
 Seriously....just love this man! I will miss him so very much at Saint Brigid, but God is moving and doing wonderful things in the Church. I know Bishop David is a part of God's plan in just how the Spirit is moving in the Catholic Church in Atlanta! 
 This past weekend, I was able to go to the Life Teen Women's Retreat! It was beautiful to spend my weekend growing in faith with 150+ women! God is moving in my heart, and I know that I am being called to big and wonderful things. He is reminding me over and over again that I am His, and that my dignity as woman comes from Him and who He created me to be....simply a beautiful thing! 
And these little muchkins...I just love them to pieces! 
Greg is wrapping up his first season of T-Ball. He has had fun, but isn't quite as interested as we had hoped he would be...that's okay...he's still pretty little! He has loved preschool, and has about a month left before he is on summer break! He is such a ham, and really says the funniest things...all of the time! 
Little Miss Maria is one sassy girl! She's got attitude beyond her years! She loves playing with her babies and taking care of them. She loves to read books, and loves to follow Greg around and do whatever it is he is doing! When you ask her how old she is, she says three...because Greg is three! 

No comments:

Post a Comment