His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Remember when....

....when I went to Colorado and had not made time to blog anything in a month? 

The kids and I (& Grammy) headed out to Colorado at the beginning of September! Our first stop was lunch with Shelly and Porter! It was so great seeing them and catching up with them! 
 Shelly and Porter rode their motorcycles and little man was super excited to go play on them! 
 Shelly helping Greg onto her motorcycle! 
 He thinks he is so cool! 
 Maria wanted a turn, but wasn't so much a fan! 
 He's a high maintenance rider and needed gloves and glasses!
 Great Uncle Porter turning on the bike! 
 Shelly and me! 
Shelly and Jonathan! 

We had a blast seeing them, and we are so glad we were able to catch up with them during our short visit out to Colorado! 

1 comment:

  1. I love all these pictures! We had such a great time seeing you all...as always! Love you, Shelly PS would you mind texting me these pictures, especially the one of you and me, I don't think I have a good picture of us!

    ReplyDelete