His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Santa Baby!



MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Greg did an amazing job sitting on Santa's lap yesterday! He did not cry or fuss at all! We were the 3rd people in line at Bass Pro yesterday morning, and as we waited Greg just took all the sensory stuff in...tons of lights and LOTS of things to look at! When it came time for me to put him on Santa's lap, he was an ANGEL! He sat there, and as I walked away, he did not make a peep...he just kind of stared at Santa. The elves rang some bells to get him to look at the camera...hence, the confused look on his face! He had NO idea what was going on, but it was tons of fun. Greg took a video of the whole thing, and I grabbed a few shots with my camera. As Greg and I walked back to grab the little man, him and Santa had an intense moment of staring at each other...I just wish I could have caught that on film! Santa gave Greg some candy, and off we went! Santa=success!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment