His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, December 12, 2010

and we shall call it....

THE BUS!!!!!!!


pTRU1-6694551dt.jpg

We got the double stroller...it is HUGE! I am super thankful for my Grandma and Papa for purchasing this for us! Although the stroller is quite large when unfolded, it folds up nicely for putting in and out of the car! I am excited to put this sucker to use in just a few weeks! :-)


I am almost 36 weeks pregnant, and eager to have baby Maria make her appearance. We are busy finishing all the small touches on everything. We have the bed, dresser, and all the necessities. Greg is finishing the nursery! It looks AMAZING!! I cannot wait for him to be done with it, so I can post the pictures! It looks soooo good!


In other news...little man is just as busy as can be! I will post pictures of him later this week! Hubby Greg is super busy with work, and we just take advantage of as much family time as we can during this busy time of the year for him! More to come soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment