His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Update!

The past week has been quite busy for us!

We are busy preparing things for Maria's arrival and I am having a blast picking out all of the girly stuff this time around. Greg is busy with getting room painted. I cannot wait to post the pictures when the room is done!! I am currently 33 weeks pregnant, and eagerly waiting the arrival of our sweet baby girl! All has been well this go around...Mommy and baby are healthy and moving along just as we should be. After my doctor's appointment last Wednesday, Greg and I decided to not make the trip up to Pittsburgh for Thanksgiving. It was advised by the doctor that we not travel. I have been having some contractions at night, and with this, the doctor was more hesitant with me traveling in the car for so many hours, and being so far away from home, if labor were to happen! We are spending Thanksgiving Day with the Klaus family! We are very excited for this, as preparing my first bird while being 8 months pregnant was not sounding too exciting for me!

The little man is also doing great! He is growing so fast, and has been so great these past few weeks!! He's always great, but has been SUPER awesome as I have gotten bigger and am without the energy I had weeks ago! :-) Here are some pictures from his photo shoot with my Dad for his 1 year pictures! We opted to have my Dad take the pictures as money is better spent elsewhere for Greg and I right now! They turned out great...well once we got Greg to sit still! :-)
Not so sure about sitting during this whole process...
Maybe a close up??
How about we tear down this sheet?
Perhaps I can come to you for this...
Let's move this to the couch! As you can tell...he's not to thrilled with this!
He was not feeling the couch either!
At last!

And another one...
Back to the floor for some silly faces!
And then he started to cry, and wanted his blanket...and we were done!! :-)

Hubby Greg has been super busy with work, as it is the busy season at UPS. I have been busy with Grad school, and cannot wait until this class is over! 2 more weeks!!

More to come soon! May you all have a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. He is just too darn CUTE Alyshia! Glad you and Maria Grace are doing well. Love you all, Shelly

    ReplyDelete