His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tempted....

Tis' the season?? Almost!! I LOVE the Christmas season...everything about it!! I was so tempted today to start blasting Christmas music in my car. I withheld this temptation. I am so excited for the season to get in full swing! I LOVE Christmas and winter, and cannot wait to share these joys with my little man, again!

Some things I love about this time of year: Jesus' big bday! Christmas music, decorating, apple cider, fun scented wintery candles, Christmas music, fires in the fireplace, Christmas parties, Christmas baking, did I mention Christmas music?? :-) I love shopping for my family or making gifts for loved ones! I look forward to Christmas Mass every year, and find so much joy in my heart each time I look at my Nativity!

I have already watched ELF once so far...it's true...I caved the other night! It was so good, and I enjoyed every moment of this wonderful holiday classic! :-)

Although this holiday is ridiculously commercialized, I try hard not to fall into the craziness and keep the focus on preparing my heart and soul for the arrival of JESUS!! I cannot wait for Advent to begin, so I can strive to deepen my faith and journey with others in preparing for December 25th!

No comments:

Post a Comment