His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, July 16, 2012

Remember when...

...I used to blog??? 

Me neither. 

It's been almost 2 months...I've been a bit busy.

Three week vacation, planning a retreat for 29 people, putting on retreat for 29 people, getting things organized for my 29 people at a 2700 person conference, driving to MS, witnessing two of my wonderful friends get married, driving home from MS, and working on the Teen Leader retreat that is this weekend. I think I got some sleep in this time frame too...although it doesn't feel like it. Oh...and I hang out with Greg and Maria while doing all this! :-) 

So...I will be back later today...or tomorrow to blog again. 

Post to come: Colorado trip, Stuebenville Atlanta, Trip to MS

Be back soon....Promise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment