His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, June 12, 2011

MIA...

It's true, I've been out for a while! I guess I am way more busy than I thought this summer!! Between grad school, a week long trip to Williamsburg, and some family from CO in town...and running around crazy with my two little ones, I've been a little busy and have had ZERO time for blogging!!

But fear not...I will be back....just not today...or tomorrow...or unitl Thursday night! This week is busy, but filled with lots of great things! Tomorrow night I am leading a book club for the amazing SJN girls in youth group! Tuesday is GRAD school night...yuck!! Wednesday is my own book club...nothing better than refreshing my own soul with some great fellowship and discussion of faith and mommy things...and food! :-) Thursday I am speaking for the Atlanta college ministry, On The Deck! If your in college and in the Atlanta area come to GA Tech!

There will be tons of posts coming soon though...some things to look forward to: Greg's first big kid ride at an amusement park, Maria's first time in the pool, our trip to Williamsburg, Maria's 5 month post (a week late!), our new deck and backyard fun, and new pics of the kiddos!! Until Thursday...adios!

1 comment: