His grace is sufficient for me, for power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Baby's 1st Haircut!!

On October 15, we went to take the little man to the "barber" for a little trim! Yes...you may be looking at my pictures of him, and think, "hmmmm?? Greg doesn't really have any hair!" Well I assure you, this money was well spent! :-) He needed a trim around the ears because he was looking a little not so cute little boy! In addition, he had tons of curls on top and in the back, and not a whole lot on the sides, so we got things evened out. There was no way I was going to tackle this mohawk shag on my own!
He was a little concerned sitting in the chair! He was not sure what was happening!!
Hmmmm??? Maybe I do need a trim!
Looking pretty studly!!
This water is dripping everywhere!!
And the finished product!!

I am going to post the video of the haircut tomorrow! It's HILARIOUS!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment